That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.
i really hate the attitude a lot of men have about how women are so different and mysterious and hard to understand, as if women are some kind of foreign species and not fellow human beings and then complain about women being unapproachable and ‘prude’
you don’t get to put me on a pedestal and then complain about me being out of reach
"you don’t get to put me on a pedestal and then complain about me being out of reach”
I’ve never heard wiser words.
i really like it when boys look nice in suits like wow a+ you can wear that to my bedroom
1. Your place is in the kitchen. If you somehow manage to find work outside of the home, it is because you fucked the interviewer.
2. You cannot participate in sports because no one will want to watch you play. Unless your uniform is a sports bra and spandex.
3. ‘You are not like other girls’ is the best compliment you can receive. Other girls are your enemies because they are your competition. Not in landing a job, but in landing a husband.
4. Homosexuality is okay in pornography. Love and marriage with someone that is of the same sex as you is not.
5. You were asking for it. Despite the fact that he was your friend, despite the fact that you were too inebriated to say ‘yes’, despite the fact that you were passed out. You were asking for it.
6. Wearing revealing clothes makes you a slut.
7. Don’t have sex because everyone will think you’re a slut.
8. The worst thing you can possibly be is a slut.
9. But you still need to be sexually alluring and available. Just not a slut.
10. It is your responsibility not to get pregnant and your responsibility alone. However, if you do get pregnant, you cannot get an abortion because that’s just being selfish.
11. You don’t want to have children? That’s not how things are done. You’re not living up to your role as a woman.
12. Being upset and cognizant of your feelings is a sign of emotional and mental instability.
13. Lose weight.
14. But keep your curves. You’re not a real woman without them.
15. You don’t own the rights to your body.
16. If you notice any discrimination based on your sex or gender, it’s better to keep quiet because you don’t want to upset anyone. Silence is better than making someone uncomfortable.
17. It is your fault for being born a woman. And you should be ashamed.
Want to prove to a classmate that I am not the only one.
All of tumblr should be reblogging this.Wait, just one?….
Would you like me to give you a list?
Should I Read Spoilers Or Should I Wait: A novel by me
I Should’ve Fucking Waited: A sequel
Snape, Snape, Severus Snape, DUMBLEDORE
BUT THAT IS NOT HOW IT GOES
ROOn, ROOn, ROOn Weeeeasley
I love Matt so much. He apologized before passing through. Such a gentleman.
we’re halfway thru april, u know what tht means?
oh my god my friend is so innocent, her boyfriend got a boner in the pool and she felt it and screamed before making him apologising for getting horny